Are you in a need of an ice cold drink? Are you in need of a quite place to turn to? Then hurry and bring in your Delta Amex card with you during the month of December for your next Sky Club visit. Why does that help you? Well you can receive up to TWO Free Premium Drinks at THE BAR at Delta Sky Club. This offer is valid until December 31, 2017! It’s an upgrade worth toasting! Don’t forget to take advantage of this offer during your December 2017 visits to the Sky Club! Not a card member? No worries! Just be sure to sign up for an American Express Delta card soon to partake in this sweet holiday perk.
Delta Amex Perks Promotion Info:
- Promotion: Get Two Free Premium Beverages At Delta Sky Club
- ATL — Hartsfield-Jackson International (Atlanta): Concourses T, A, B, C, D, E, and F
- BOS — Logan International (Boston): Concourse A
- CVG — Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International: Near Gate B14
- DCA — Ronald Reagan Washington National (Washington, DC): Concourse B
- DFW — Dallas-Ft. Worth
- EWR — Newark Liberty International (New Jersey): Terminal B
- FLL — Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International: Next to the Gate Information Center
- IND — Indianapolis International
- JFK — Kennedy International (New York): Terminals 2 and 4
- LGA — LaGuardia (New York): Terminals C and D
- MCO — Orlando International: Airside – Center Atrium Area (Gate 71)
- MIA — Miami International: South Terminal, Airside, In the H and J Connector
- MSP — Minneapolis/St. Paul International: F/G Concourse
- MSY — Louis Armstrong New Orleans International: Concourse D
- PBI — Palm Beach International: Concourse C
- RDU — Raleigh-Durham International
- SAN — San Diego International: Mezzanine Level
- SEA — Seattle-Tacoma International: Roof Top Level
- SFO — San Francisco International: Terminal 1
- SLC — Salt Lake City International
- TPA — Tampa International: Concourse E
- Expiration: 12/31/2017
- Terms: Valid only for guests 21 years and older. Good for two beverages per active Delta SkyMiles Credit Card presented to Delta Sky Club per daily visit. Select champagnes and Premium spirits are excluded. A list of excluded beverages will be provided upon request. Non-transferable and has no cash redemption value. All Delta Sky Club rules apply. Offer can be changed or revoked at any time. Valid until December 31st, 2017
How To Get Two Free Drinks
- Bring your eligible American Express Delta SkyMiles Credit Card to THE BAR at Delta Sky Club
- Order up to two premium beverages for free when you present your Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
During the month of December 2017 you can receive up to Two Free Premium Drinks if you have an eligible American Express Delta SkyMiles credit card. All you have to do is make sure you have your eligible credit card with you when you stop by and visit THE BAR at Delta Sky Club. This offer is valid until December 31, 2017! Of course there are certain terms & conditions but it shouldn’t hinder you from partaking in this free premium beverage. This offer is valid for guests ages 21 and older and it is good for two beverages per active Delta SkyMiles Credit Card presented to the Delta Sky Club per daily visit. Select champagne and premium spirits are excluded; a list of excluded beverages will be provided upon request.
For more points, miles, and bonuses be sure to check out our exclusive list if you have a little time on your hands and want to see other ways to save money be sure to stop by and read on. And it’s that time of the year, you’re scrambling around with your busy end of year work schedule and you can’t find the time to buy gifts. Then hurry over to our best gift card deals and score some love this holiday season with easy and pleasing gifts for your loved ones.
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.
Leave a Reply