Previously we talked about booking a flight to Europe, but if you’re going to be stuck on a plane for 12 hours, you might as well enjoy it. Business class flights to certain European Countries starting only $1,088. Now I know what you guys are thinking, why would I pay extra for a plane ride there? Business class has many great features such as open space, your private seat, and great service. The difference between sitting bunched up in economic class and relaxing in business class could change your perspective of Europe.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Priceline in case there is a cheaper price then the ones we listed. The Cities you can visit are Istanbul, Venice, Munich, and Zurich. Depending where you are flying from, the prices can change, but we found that traveling from San Francisco to Istanbul to be the cheapest. Also the cheapest airlines seemed to be with Delta, but that can always change! (YMMV) The airline fares rules associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights US Cities To Europe:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round trip flights from Houston, San Francisco, Toronto, or Newark to Munich, Zurich, Istanbul, or Venice starting $1088.96.
- Routes: From Houston, San Francisco, Toronto, Newark or San Francisco to Munich, Zurich, Istanbul, or Venice.
Departure Destination Houston (IAH) Venice (VCE) San Francisco (SFO) Munich (MUC) Toronto (YYZ) Istanbul (IST) Newark (EWR) Zurich (ZRH)
- The Cheapest Price we Found was San Francisco to Istanbul, but I recommend taking the trip to Venice.
- Valid: August 2016 – March 2017
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Europe Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting Delta since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- Once you found the times that you would like make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using American Express Premier Rewards Gold to save the most money.
Show up in the best mindset for your trip with business class.When you book, make sure you use your American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card to save yourself even more money! I highly recommend taking this offer because it won’t last long, and you’ll have a great time in a different country experiencing new culture.US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: August 23, 2016 – August 30, 2016. This is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.