Hurry while seats are available, Delta cardholders can book flights originating from Canada to U.S. for 250 Delta Miles tax free! However you will need a minimum of 25K miles in your member account for the deal to work. The work around that is to transfer AMEX miles to Delta instantly. A $200 ticket may cost approximately 25K miles, so do a revenue search for that amount first. Log into your Delta mileage account, then use the drop down menu and choose “pay with miles” option to buy your tickets. Tickets must cost less then C$284 to work and you must have a Delta card that is associated to a mileage account. You should receive a confirmation e-mail will show you the cost of the flight but no credit card charge. Remember this is not an advertised sale so YMMV!
Table of Contents
Fly Canada to U.S. for 250 Delta Miles:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Book flights originating from Canada to U.S. and use only 250 Delta miles with no tax. Price should be at least C$282.
- Valid: Limited time, while available.
- Terms: You need 25K miles in your account. Select flights from C$282. Your Delta credit card must be attached to the mileage account.
Maximize 250 Delta Miles Fare Deal:
- Shop the Sale: YMMV! Choose your travel dates, usually weekdays excluding Fridays will give you the lowest fares. To save the most have flexible travel times, shift your dates by a day or two which will give you the cheapest price.
- Apply: When paying use the “Pay with Miles” option and select the 250 miles payment from the drop-down menu.
- Pay: For this deal you must use Gold Delta SkyMiles or any other eligible Delta Card
Take advantage of this Delta Cardholders Fly Canada to U.S. 250 Delta Miles while it’s available. As long as the fare is at C$282 you may use 250 Delta miles to pay, including business and first class seats! Many users are reporting that the site it down, be patient and try again. I’m sure there are lots of people who want to get this deal too. Just be sure to use Gold Delta SkyMiles or any other eligible Delta Card at check out. Check out more ways to Save Money!