Experience Europe without having to deal with all of the summer crowds! Round-trip flights to cities in Europe with a starting price of only $443. I always recommend if you’ve never been outside your country before that it’s a must. Coutries we support currently is Paris, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussel or London. When you sign up with us you’ll be able to save money to do tourist stuff such as visit the Eiffel Tower, Ride on the London Eye, or hang out in Amsterdam.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Priceline in case there is a cheaper price then the ones we listed. Depending where you are flying from, the prices can change, but we found that traveling from Washington to Paris to be the cheapest. Also the cheapest airlines seemed to be with Delta, but that can always change! (YMMV) The airline fares rules associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights US Cities To Europe:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round trip from Washington DC, Newark and Chicago to Paris, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, or London starting $443
- Routes: From Washington DC, Newark and Chicago to Paris, Dublin, Amsterdam, Brussels, or London
Departure Destination Washington DC (IDA) Paris (CDG) Newark (EWR) Dublin (DBN) Chicago (ORD) Amsterdam (AMS) Brussels (BRU) London (LHR)
- The Cheapest Price we Found was Washington to Paris, but I recommend taking the trip to Venice.
- Valid: September – December
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Europe Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting Delta since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- Once you found the times that you would like make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using American Express Premier Rewards Gold to save the most money.
Take a break from all of your daily routines and experience something new.When you book, make sure you use your American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card to save yourself even more money! I highly recommend taking this offer because it won’t last long, and you’ll have a great time in a different country experiencing new culture.US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: September 15, 2016 – September 21, 2016. This is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.