Sign up for the Delta Skymiles with SPG and receive 1,000 bonus miles on stays of two nights more. Stay two nights or more at participating Starwood hotels and resorts such as Westin, Sheraton and W Hotels and you will be eligible to earn the bonus miles. You can book your stay in exciting destinations like New York, Seattle, Los Angeles and much more so check it out!
Table of Contents
Delta Skymiles SPG 1,000 Bonus Miles Offer:
- Sign up Now
- Bonus: 1,000 bonus miles
- Expiration Date: December 31, 2016
- Requirements: Must have Starwood Preferred Guest Account
- What To Do: Add Skyline number to SPG profile and stay two nights at participating Starwood hotels, Westin, or etc.
- Terms: Offer is valid for stays booked and completed by December 31, 2016. Skymiles number must be added to SPG profile to earn bonus miles. Update your profile at spg.com/frequentflyer
How To Earn 1,000 Bonus Delta Miles:
- Book a stay at any participating location you wish
- Save your SkyMiles number in your SPG profile
- Stay at participating Starwood hotels and resorts by December 31, 2016
- Earn the 1,000 bonus miles after two stays of two nights!
Check out the link above and sign up to receive the 1,000 bonus miles after two nights of stay with Delta Skymiles with SPG. Remember that your skymiles number must be added to your SPG profile to earn the bonus miles. So make sure you update your profile every once in a while and you’ll be on your way with a 1,000 Miles Bonus! See our full list of Miles Promotions!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.