If you owned, rented, or once lived in a residential property that was effected by noxious odors you may be eligible for a potential award from the Detrex Corporation Noxious Odors Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Detrex Corporation has been allegedly releasing noxious at their facility that has been physically invading residential areas. Those who also have submitted a data sheet to the plaintiff’s counsel may be eligible. The parties have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid ongoing litigation and expenses. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by November 17, 2017!
Detrex Corporation Noxious Odors CAL:
- Detrex Corporation Noxious Odors Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/17/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, rented, owned, or resided at residential area that is in the affected area at any point in time between December 5, 2013 to the current day. As well as anyone who completed and submitted a data sheet complaining of odors prior to August 23, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Heide Arnold Et Al v. Detrex Corporation CASE NO.: CV 16-872684 Court of Common Pleas Cuyahoga County Ohio
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Detrex Corporation Noxious Odors Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by November 17, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Individuals who have complained and are in an affected area of noxious odors that stem from a Detrex Facility may be eligible for a potential award from the Detrex Corporation Noxious Odors Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that a noxious odor has been invading their homes and/or residential space. If you have noticed a foul odor staying in a residential property in Ashtabula, Ohio check and see if you may be eligible for a potential award by November 17, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
Leave a Reply