Shop at Best Buy? Be sure to take advantage of this 10% back deal if you use Discover. This is another targeted promotion where you need to check your email to see if you get it. This promotion gives you 10% back if you purchase up to $200 at Best Buy with your Discover Card in store or online. The 10% back is equal to $20 back since you need to spend $200. This offer runs through 12/31/16 so be sure to advantage of it while you can!
Editor’s Note: If you have a Discover It card, you can participate in the Discover It Referral program and earn up to a $100 bonus! Those of you who are within the first 12 months of card ownership are eligible for double cash back, making each one of your $50 referral bonuses into a $100 bonus.
Table of Contents
Discover Deals Best Buy 10% Promotion:
- Check your email to see if you receive the offer
- Availability: Targeted offer only for Discover Card users
- Expiration: 12/31/16
- Promotion: Get 10% cash back when you spend $200 at Best Buy
- Terms: Some users have reported that they are in-store use only, while others have had success ordering online for in-store pickup. Targeted offer.
How to Get 10% back at Best Buy:
- Check your email to see if you received the offer
- Spend up to $200 by 12/31/16
- Receive the 10% cash back
This is a great deal to take advantage of if you’re a Discover card user already and looking to buy some Best Buy products for the holiday season. The 10% back is a really good deal considering most Best Buy products (at least for huge purchases) you will be able to hit the $200 mark pretty easily which means you’ll automatically get $20 back for just using your Discover card.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.24% to 29.24%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)