If you currently hold an account with Discover, they are offering to forgive one of your fees per calendar year. This applies to Checking, Savings, & Money Market account holders.
They stated on their press release: “Discover designs products that are simple and easy for our customers to use, which is why we made this feature seamless… It automatically waives the first eligible fee for our checking, savings and money market customers.
While others continue to add fees, we’re committed to helping our customers save more with accounts that have no monthly maintenance fees and the ability to earn cash back on debit purchases.” So keep reading to find out more! Also, make sure to check out our Discover Promotions.
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
As stated above, Discover is forgiving one fee per calendar year which is great. The following fees that qualify to be forgiven by Discover are listed below. Also, learn more about Discover Bank SCRA Benefits: Waived Fees and Low APR!
- Excessive Withdrawal Fee
- Insufficient Funds Fee
- Stop Payment Fee
- Money Market Minimum Balance Fee
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.35% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.30% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
In conclusion, if you have been charged for one of the fees listed above, Discover will refund you the first fee each calendar year. This truly separates Discover from many other banks who might continue to add fees after your first fee.
Personally, I do agree that these are positive changes because you are getting reimbursed for your mistakes the first time them happen. If you are looking for more options, then browse more offers from the fully updated HMB list of Bank Bonuses!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|