We all know the real struggle of having to buy groceries and worrying about the cost of it. If you want to make your spending quite less cheaper, then we have a great promotion for you. Discover is currently offering a promotion where if you make a $100 purchase groceries through Peapod, you will receive $40 off! That’s a mere 40% discounts which is a huge steal on groceries! Make sure to log into your Discover account to check out for more deals and to complete your purchase with your Discover card.
Editors Note: If you have various credit cards and have trouble balancing them, be sure to check out our review on Discover It Balance Transfer Credit Card.
Table of Contents
Discover Peapod Grocery Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: purchase $100 in groceries through Peapod to receive $40 off
- Availability: only through Peapod.
- Expiration: None
- Terms: Must log into Discover account. You also have to pay with a Discover card. $100 must be in your shopping cart to receive the discount.
How To Receive $40 Off with Peapod:
- Log into your Discover account to open up the Peapod deal
- Make a $100 purchase of groceries through Peapod
- Complete your transaction with your Discover card to receive the promotion
Purchasing groceries is a hassle, especially knowing that it does total up. Discover is here to help you with their great promotion, offering you the chance to receive $40 off when you purchase $100 in Peapod groceries. Make sure to log into your Discover account to complete this special offer. You may also check through other special deals that is available on their page. For more tips and advice on how to save money, make sure to check our full listings!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 60,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.
Terms and limitations apply.