Individuals who received telemarketing calls from Dish Network and had their numbers under the National Do Not Call Registry may be eligible for a potential award from the Dish Network TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Dish Network allegedly sent telemarketing calls to 18,066 different numbers as well as calling individuals who placed their numbers of the National Do No Call Registry. Dish Network has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by March 7, 2018!
Dish Network TCPA CAL:
- Dish Network TCPA Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/07/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who was one of the 18,066 telephone numbers that received these telemarketing calls are eligible to receive a payment.
- Estimated Amount: $1,200
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Krakauer v. DISH Network No. 1:14-CV-333 District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina.
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Dish Network TCPA Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by March 7, 2018!
If you received calls from Dish Network without your consent or if your number was on the National Do Not Call Registry, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Dish Network TCPA Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, you are part of the class action lawsuit if you received telemarketing calls from Dish Network, especially if your number was on the National Do Not Call Registry. If you were one of the 18,066 numbers that was contacted by Dish Network you may be eligible for a potential award by March 7, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 60,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.
Terms and limitations apply.