Dollar General is an American chain that sells discounted everyday items, from clothing to seasonal items and even gift cards. And with the upcoming holidays, knock a couple of names off your list with gift cards from Dollar General. Now through 12/10/16, Dollar General is offering an $10 discount when you purchase 2 or more select gift cards.
Table of Contents
Dollar General $10 Discount Gift Cards Info:
- Learn More
- Offer: $10 Off purchase of two gift cards
- Expiration Date: 12/10/16
- Requirements: Must purchase 2 of the select gift cards from dollar general
- Select Gift Cards:
- Cabela’s (Not available in CA)
- Taco Bell
- Facebook Game Card
- Burger King
Get $10 Off Gift Cards:
- Go to your local Dollar General
- Buy two select gift cards of any denomination at Dollar General stores
- To save even more money buy the lowest denomination of gift cards
- Get an instant $10 discount at the register
With the holidays almost here, make sure to take advantage of Dollar General’s promotion today or at least before December 10th. With this promotion you can knock a couple of names off your gift giving list and receive an $10 discount with your purchase. If you’re looking for more gift card deals, check out our full list of gift card deals!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.