For all persons and entities who purchased Polyether Polyol Products directly from a defendant at any time from Jan. 1, 1999 through Dec. 31, 2003 in the United States and its territories, you are eligible for a potential award from the Dow Urethane Price Fixing Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the chemical company, conspired with certain chemical manufacturers to fix the price of polyether polyol products sold in the United States, causing purchasers to be overcharged for the products. Although the defendant denies all acts of wrongdoings, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 2/27/17 to receive your potential award!
Dow Urethane Lawsuit:
- Dow Urethane Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/27/17
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the Dow settlement include all persons and entities who purchased Polyether Polyol Products directly from a defendant at any time from Jan. 1, 1999 through Dec. 31, 2003 in the United States and its territories.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: In re: Urethane [Polyether Polyol] Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 2:04-md-01616, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Dow Urethane Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 2/27/17 to receive your potential award!
For all persons that purchased a Polyether Polyol Product from a defendant at any time between the dates of Jan. 1, 2999 and Dec. 31, 2003, in the U.S. then you are eligible for a potential award from the Dow Urenthane Class Action Lawsuit! Dow Urethane engaged in an unlawful conspiracy to fix, raise, maintain or stabilize the prices of polyether polyol products that were sold in the United States from Jan. 1, 1999 through Dec. 31, 2003. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 2/27/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.