The settlement will benefit all natural persons employed as a faculty member by Duke University or UNC Chapel Hill from Oct. 1, 2001, through Feb. 5, 2018. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Duke University UNC Faculty Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, Duke University and UNC are being accused of agreeing not to hire, recruit, or poach each other’s faculty members, violating state and federal antitrust laws. So if you are eligible, file a claim to receive your potential award!
Duke University and UNC Faculty Antitrust CAL
- Claim Form Deadline: N/A
- Who’s Eligible: All natural persons employed by Duke University or UNC Chapel Hill from Oct. 1, 2001, through Feb. 5, 2018, as a faculty member.
- Estimated Amount: About $2,341.91.
- Approximate average of $2,341.91 for regular-rank faculty
- Approximate average of $152.54 for non-regular-rank faculty members, such as visitors and adjuncts
- Proof of Purchase: No proof of purchase is required.
- Case Name & Number: Binotti, et al. v. Duke University, et al., Case No. 1:20-cv-470 in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Duke University and UNC Faculty Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.