You can earn 1,500 MileagePlus miles through MyPoints when you join and spend $25 within the first 30 days. Even if you choose not to spend $25, you will still earn 500 miles for having a MyPoints account for 30 days. MyPoints is a shopping portal similar to those offered by the major airlines. All you have to do to earn bonus miles is register with the site and shop at any of the hundreds of major retailers that are listed. In addition to their popular online merchants, they give you a chance to earn points by taking surveys and clicking on email ads. These points can be redeemed for gift cards to hundreds of your favorite stores, MileagePlus miles, or cash via PayPal.
Earn 1,500 United Miles for Joining MyPoints
- One 1,500 Bonus Mile offer will be given per United MileagePlus account.
- Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for miles to post to your account.
- United may change the MileagePlus program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus program at any time and without notice.
- Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count or qualify for Premier® status unless expressly stated otherwise.
Earn 1,500 MileagePlus miles for registering a MyPoints account and making one or more qualifying purchases worth $25 in your first 30 days of membership. Take advantage of this great opportunity today to save some miles for that trip you’ve always wanted to take! You can also find more opportunities to earn bonus points on Hustlermoneyblog.
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.
Leave a Reply