Get a $200 bonus from East Idaho Credit Union when you open a new Checking Account.
To earn the $200 bonus,
- Visit our Freeman Branch
- Open a new brand new checking account
- Opt-in to our mobile app & a debit card to earn $150
- Setup direct deposit for an additional $50
- Bonus will be deposited within 15 days after meeting each requirement
East Idaho Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
East Idaho Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: ID, Freeman branch
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Unknown
- Household Limit: None listed
(Expires July 29, 2022)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($250 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($325 bonus).|
- Checking Accounts may only be used to fulfill the New to East Idaho Credit Union Checking Cash Bonus Offer once per Offer Period.
- If you enroll in multiple checking account offers during an offer period and fulfill multiple checking account offers across different months, you will be awarded the bonus of the first checking offer to qualify.
- New members can only participate in each checking account offer once per offer period.
- If you enroll in multiple checking account or savings account offers during the Offer Period, the requirements of each offer must be met separately.
- Bonus funds will be held until after you have completed all the above checking requirements.
- They’ll deposit the bonus funds into your new account upon account opening and remove the hold on bonus funds within 15 days after all eligibility criteria has been met.