Valid online only, Ebay via SVMgiftcards offers $20 Gas Card Bonus with $100 Bass Pro Gift Card Purchase Promotion, offer is valid while supplies last. You can get a free $20 Bonus Gas Card when you by a $100 Bass Pro Gift Card, up to 3 maximum per buyer. You have a choice of Exxon/ Mobil, Chevron/Texaco and BP Gas depending on the Bass Pro Shops gift card you buy. If you have a trip planned or a road trip vacation in the works, this would be a great deal. If you value travel points the use your Chase Sapphire Preferred to earn more points for rental, flights and lodging expenses.
Table of Contents
$20 Gas Card Bonus With Purchase:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Purchase a $100 Bass Pro Gift Card and receive a FREE $20 Gas Card with FREE Mail Delivery; choose from ExxonMobil, ChevronTexaco and BP Gas.
- Expiration Date: limited time only while supplies last.
- Terms:For a limited time, you can purchase a $100 Bass Pro Shops Gift Card and receive a FREE $20 ExxonMobil Gas Gift Card with FREE Mail Delivery. All cards purchased will ship within 2 business days from the time of order. Cards will ship via USPS First Class Mail (no tracking number) and you will receive an email notification when your order has shipped. Please allow 2-6 days for delivery via USPS.
How to Get $20 Free Gas Card Bonus:
- Visit eBay to buy $100 Bass Pro Gift Card from SVM Digital Gifts:
- $100 Bass Pro Gift Card + FREE $20 ExxonMobil Gas Card – Limit of 3 per account.
- $100 Bass Pro Gift Card + FREE $20 BP Gas Card – Limit of 3 per account.
- $100 Bass Pro Gift Card + FREE $20 ChevronTexaco Gas Card – Limit of 3 per account.
- Purchase a total of nine (9); the limit of three (3) of each types of gas card for $900 in Bass Pro Gift Cards and receive $1,080 in combined free gas cards for your purchase.
- Pay with Chase Sapphire Preferred to earn UR points you can apply to travel with a wide variety of travel partners like airlines, cruises, hotels and much more.
Take advantage of this Ebay $20 Gas Card Bonus with $100 Bass Pro Gift Card Purchase Promotion while supplies last. Travel cost can always be mitigated so long as you apply some basic practices. Always buy discounted gift cards such as these deals from eBay. You will get $180 in free gas from your favorite brand. And always work towards points for travel rewards based on your travel goals. I personally like UR points from Chase as they are some of the most flexible and highly value when its time to redeem or transfer. That’s probably the easiest way to save on typical travel cost. See our full list of Gift Cards Deals!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.