Attention eBay sellers, eBay is currently holding a promotion where you can receive 50% off final value fees when you activate the promotion and sell items over $50 excluding shipping valid through August 28, 2016. To be eligible for this promotion, you have to be an invited seller who: (i) received an email and/or message in My eBay; (ii) activated the promotion from the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page; and (iii) meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards, so YMMV. This offer applies up to 10 items sold at greater than or equal to $50 excluding shipping. For all of my eBay sellers that were targeted, take advantage of this offer by activating it today!
Table of Contents
eBay 50% Off Final Value Fees Promo:
- Activate Offer
- Promotion: Receive 50% off final value fees for items sold for over $50.
- Availability: This Promotion is available to invited sellers who: (i) received an email and/or message in My eBay; (ii) activated the promotion from the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page; and (iii) meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards.
- Expiration: 08/28/2016
- Terms: Any listings created prior to the time of activation will not be eligible for the Promotion. The following categories are excluded: eBay Motors Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, Power Sports, Other Vehicles, Motors Local Market, Real Estate, Classified Ad listings, Heavy Equipment, Concession Trailers & Carts, Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment, and Commercial Printing Presses. All Qualifying Listings must comply with all applicable eBay policies, including eBay’s Duplicate Listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings. The Promotion excludes listings created prior to activating the offer and listings with a start date prior to, or after the Promotion Period. Must list items by August 28th, 2016. Applies to up to 10 sold items. You must activate the offer, items listed before it’s activated are not eligible. Item must sell for over $50 (excluding shipping).
How To Earn 50% Off eBay Final Value Fees:
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must be an invited seller who: (i) received an email and/or message in My eBay; (ii) activated the promotion from the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page; and (iii) meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.
- Visit the 50% off eBay final value fee promotion page to activate this offer by August 28, 2016.
- Invited sellers (“Sellers”), who activate the offer, and then list in the fixed price, auction-style, or auction-style with Buy It Now format, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, will receive a 50% discount on final value fees (collectively referred to as “Promotion”) for up to 10 sold items that are listed during the Promotion Period as defined below for each item that sells at a price (excluding shipping) that is greater than or equal to $50.
This promotion comes around every blue moon and it’s quite the money saver. Being a former eBay seller, once you sell an item, you will have to pay fees. eBay takes a portion and PayPal also takes a portion. Keep in mind that if you’re going to sell on eBay, familiarize yourself with the fees affiliated with each sale. If you’re interested in this offer, check your email or eBay messages to see if you were selected for this promotion and take advantage of it! Please let us know about your experience and thoughts on this promotion and if you were one of the selected sellers to receive this offer. If you like deals like this where you can save money, check out our section on more ways to save money online!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers 20% back on Amazon.com purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $200 back. Plus, earn $150 back after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership. You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)