If you have purchase at any “Buy It Now” listing between July 30, 2008 and Sept. 10, 2015, you may be eligible for payment from the eBay class action settlement. Check to see if you are eligible for the Ebay “Buy It Now” Class Action Lawsuit, no proof of purchase is required. eBay has reached a $1.2 million settlement in a class action lawsuit concerning their “Buy It Now” option. The lawsuit alleges eBay automatically de-lists the item as soon as a possible buyer clicks the “Buy It Now” button, and that eBay does not automatically re-list the item if the prospective buyer failed to complete the buying process. This in turn deprives sellers of the full value of their listing.
|U.S. Bank Business Checking: Earn up to an $800 bonus when you open a new, eligible U.S. Bank business checking account online with promo code Q3AFL23 and complete qualifying activities1, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through January 8, 2024. Member FDIC.
Apply Now---U.S. Bank Business Checking Review
|Chase Business Complete Checking®: Earn $300 when you open a new Chase Business Complete Checking® account. For new Chase business checking customers with qualifying activities. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Get Coupon---Chase Business Checking Review|
|Bank of America Business Advantage Checking Bonus Offer
Open a new Bank of America Business Advantage checking account and complete the eligible requirements to earn a $200 cash bonus offer. See offer page for more details.
Additional terms and conditions apply. See offer page for more details.
Learn More---Bank of America Business Checking Review
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $1,000 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 30 days of account opening. The $1,000 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $100 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity. Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review|
Ebay “Buy It Now” Class Action Lawsuit:
- eBay “Buy It Now” Lawsuit Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/8/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the eBay settlement include all eBay sellers in the United States who paid listing fees to place a “Buy It Now” listing on eBay’s websites during the period from July 30, 2008 and Sept. 10, 2015, and whose item was subsequently de-listed when the “Buy It Now” button was selected by a prospective buyer before the end of the designated listing period, and who were not ultimately paid by the prospective buyer, and whose listing fees were not refunded by eBay.
- Estimated Amount: $5-$15. Members who submit a claim for a Vehicle Listing will be entitled to a payment of $10. Members who submit a claim for a Non-Vehicle Listing will be entitled to a payment of $5. Each Class Member can submit up to one claim for a Vehicle Listing and one claim for a Non-Vehicle Listing, for a total payment of $15.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Luis Rosado v. eBay Inc., Case No. 5:12-cv-04005-EJD, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- If you are a class member, head to the Ebay “Buy It Now” Claim Form.
- You can submit a Claim Form online or by mail.
- If you want to file a claim online, you will need to provide your email address. If you want to mail a claim form, download the paper Claim Form.
- File your claim by 12/8/2015 if you want to be included in the eBay “Buy It Now” Class Action Settlement.
Ebay denies all wrongdoing but have agreed to settle the Ebay “Buy It Now” Class Action Lawsuit to avoid the risk and expense of ongoing litigation. The eBay class action settlement received preliminary approval on Sept. 10, 2015. Class Members who wish to make an opt-out or exclusion request must do so no later than Dec. 8, 2015. File a claim to day to receive your $5 – $15 settlement and then take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements on HMB!