Do you buy or sell on eBay? For certain users, eBay is having a flash bonus of up to 8% eBay bucks for every purchase and all purchases must be completed by the end of February 15, 2018. You can earn an easy bonus just from shopping on eBay. However, this is a targeted promotion, and we do not guarantee your success. To check if you been targeted, log into your eBay account and you will be told if you have been targeted from the main screen. This promotion ends at 11:59PM Pacific Time so act now! This promotion does not work with Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards, Bullion, and eBay Motors.
eBay Flash Bonus Information:
- Sign In (Log into your account to see if you been targeted)
- Expiration Date: 11:59PM PT on February 15, 2018
- Maximum Bonus: 8% Bonus eBay Bucks
- Terms and Condition: Users who purchase eligible items between 5:00AM PT on February 13, 2018, and 11:59PM PT on February 15, 2018, will earn the promotional offer. Must sell items by February 25, 2018 to earn eBay Bucks worth 8% of the total sales price—up to $100. Rewards are deposited into an eBay Bucks account by March 31, 2018. Qualifying purchase or items listed for sale excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons.
How To Earn Up To 8% Bonus eBay Bucks:
- You must be targeted from eBay in order to receive this promotion. To check if you been targeted, sign onto your eBay account and it should tell you on the home page if you been targeted or not.
- If you have been targeted, to get the maximum bonus of 8%, you must place an order (no minimum purchase) before 11:59PM PT February 15, 2017.
- You’ll then automatically receive your bonus once your purchase goes through.
This promotion is targeted which means not everyone will be able to get this 8% eBay Bucks promotion. If you don’t have an eBay account, this promotion is too late for you! Sign up regardless because you can participate in many of our other promotions that are going on on eBay. It’s good to see these offers for sellers as well. Make sure you see the “buy or sell” offer in your account. There’s usually another version of the offer that give 8% eBay Bucks to buyers only. For more ways to Save Money, make sure to also check out the Best Discounted Gift Cards here at HMB!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card:
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).