You may be eligible cash payment from the Elations Class Action Settlement, if you have any time between May 28, 2009 and Aug. 31, 3015 purchased an Elations joint supplement drink at a retail location in California. This class action lawsuit claims that the company falsely advertised Elations Healthier Joints Daily Supplement Drinks as “clinically-proven” to improve joint comfort, however, the statements on the labels are false and misleading. The class action lawsuit also alleged that the product’s most active ingredients such as glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate, cannot improve joint health or relieve joint pain. According to the lawsuit, Elations knew that the representations were false, however, they still continue to tout the joint health benefits of the supplement drink to boost sales.
If you do not have a proof of purchase, you can still receive a potential award, however, the amount you receive will be lesser than if you did have a proof of purchase. If you are eligible to file a claim, you can do so by filling out the Online Claim form, or generating your own personalized Claim form to print and mail using their website. Elations denies all of their false advertising allegations, however, the company has agreed to pay $1.35 million to settle the class action lawsuit and avoid the expense and uncertainty of trial.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Elations Supplement Class Action Lawsuit:
- Elations Joint Supplement Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/30/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, between May 28, 2009, and Aug. 31, 2015, purchased Elations from a retail location in the state of California.
- Estimated Amount: $12 – $18 (Depended on whether you have a proof of purchase or not)
- Proof of Purchase: No, however, consumers without a proof of purchase can only be awarded up to 12, and for those who do, they can receive up to $18.
- Case Name & Number: McCrary v. The Elations Company LLC, Case No. 5:13-cv-00242, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head to the Elations Joint Supplement Claim form.
- Choose whether you want to file your Claim Form online or you generate a personalized Claim Form to print and mail.
- Once you have decided how you want to file your claim, fill out the form with your name and address.
- File your claim by 12/30/2015 to receive a potential award of $12-$18.
If you have ever purchased an Elations Joint Supplement drink between the dates of May 28, 2009, and Aug. 31, 3015, then you are entitled to a potential award of $12-$18 (Amount depending on whether or not you have a proof of purchase). The company was allegedly boosting their sales by claiming that their products were “clinically-proven” to joint health or relieve joint pain, which was misleading. File a claim before 12/02/2016 to receive your portion of the $1.35 million settlement. Also, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.