For individuals who own an Electrolux, Frigidaire, or Kenmore washer between the dates of January 1, 2004 through December 31, 2011, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Electrolux, Frigidaire, and Kenmore Moldy Washer Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, homeowners who purchased a new washer, acquired a washer as part of the purchase or remodel of a home, or received a new washer as a gift may have received a faulty washer from the companies mentioned. These front-loading washers failed to self-clean, thus accumulating bacteria and mold, resulting in mold, mildew, and odor issues and damaged garments and other fabrics. Electrolux, Frigidaire, and Kenmore deny all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by April 4, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Electrolux, Frigidaire, & Kenmore Lawsuit:
- Electrolux, Frigidaire, and Kenmore Moldy Washer Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 04/19/18
- Who’s Eligible: Houseowners who purchased a new Class Washer, acquired a Class Washer as part of the purchase or remodel of a home, or received a new Class Washer as a gift between January 1, 2004 through December 31, 2011
- Estimated Amount:$50, $20% rebate on the purchase of certain replacement appliances, or reimbursements for repairs of up to $500
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Grasso, et al. v. Electrolux Home Products Inc., Case No. 8:16-cv-00911, in the District Court for the Middle District of Florida
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Electrolux, Frigidaire, and Kenmore Moldy Washer Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 4, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who have owned an Electrolux, Frigidaire, or Kenmore washer from January 1, 2004 to December 31, 2011, you’re eligible for a potential award from the Electrolux, Frigidaire, and Kenmore Moldy Washer Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, these companies sold defective front-loading washing machines that involved alleged mold and/or odor problems. In addition, they’ve been found to breach the warranties, was negligent, and violated various state consumer protection statutes in connection with the manufacture and sale of the defective washers. If you’re eligible, be sure to file a claim by April 4, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.