You can find best priced flight tickets to world wide destinations via Emirates Airline. Emirates Airlines is an extensive flight service that seek to provide customers with the upmost satisfactions and care. As part of their ever expanding flight network, Emirates Airlines will be launching service from Newark to Dubai beginning on June first and will be celebrating such occasion with a special sales event. This will include one way flight deals starting only at $375. You must book your flight before midnight on March 22, 2018. It’s perfect timing to plan that vacation with family and friends, so book today! Be sure to book a flight with the airline that gives you two checked bags for free!
Table of Contents
Emirates Airline Fare Promotion:
- Book Now!
- Promotion: Cheap one way flights starting at $375
- Expiration: Book by March 22, 2018
- Availibility: The special fares require a departure date from June 1-7, July 7 – Dec 2nd (excluding August 23 – Sept 7).
- Terms & Conditions: Some exclusions may apply.
Get Emirates Airline Cheap Flight Deals:
- Head to the Emirates Airline Featured Fares page and check the full list of flights!
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Book your flight as low as $375 and enjoy!
Emirates is having a cheap fare promotion where you can book one way flights for as low as $375. This is a very special promotion and I recommend to that you take advantage of this deal before it’s too late. Be sure to book your fights by March 22, 2018! If you’d like to seek more deals for travel, check out our section on points and miles bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.