Eskaton Properties and California Healthcare Consultants agreed to pay a $5.5 million wage settlement to resolve a class action lawsuit claiming they failed to pay their California employees for all hours worked.
Plaintiffs in the class action lawsuit say Eskaton Properties and California Healthcare Consultants failed to compensate workers for all regular and overtime hours worked, provide meal and rest breaks, reimburse employees for business expenses, compensate workers for mandatory tests and more. These failures allegedly violated California labor laws.
Eskaton Properties is a senior-living community in Northern California.
The defendants haven’t admitted any wrongdoing but agreed to a $5.5 million class action settlement to resolve these allegations.
Eskaton Properties Minimum Wage Class Action Lawsuit
- Who’s Eligible:
- Individuals who worked for Eskaton Properties Inc. and/or California Healthcare Consultants Inc. in California between June 2, 2017, and June 11, 2022.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Claim Form Deadline: 05/02/2023 (Exclusion and Objection Deadline)
- Case Name & Number:
- Sishi, et al. v. Eskaton Properties Incorporated, et al., Case No. RG21100764, in the California Superior Court for Alameda County.
- How to file a claim:
- Head over to the Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
Leave a Reply