This January, Etihad Airways is offering a special offer on flights from the United States! So if you’re looking for a spontaneous trip, check out these flight deals and their select destinations around the globe. Book through January 16, 2018, flights start at $799 with more than 100 destinations across India, Middle East and Asia. Travel dates are available form February 1, 2018 through March 25, 2018. Book your flight today to save!
Table of Contents
Etihad Airways Special Offers Promotion:
- Book Now
- Promotion: Flights from $799
- Expiration: Book by January 16, 2018
- Availability: Select U.S. Cities and locations
- Terms & Conditions: These fares are valid for booking until 31 December, 2018 and for travel as shown above. Offers are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Etihad Airways, these are special fares with limited availability. Fares are inclusive of applicable taxes and fuel surcharges, the break down will be shown during the online booking process. Fares are correct at the time of publication; however, the levels may vary based on fluctuations in the tax amount.
Get International Flights From $799:
- Head to the Etihad Airways Special Offers Promotion Page
- Browse through the available locations and dates
- Book your flights from $799
Planning a trip across the globe? Then check out the Etihad Aiways Special Offer promotion for flights starting at $799! Browse through their destinations and book by January 16, 2018. Travel dates are available February 1, 2018 through March 25, 2018. Don’t miss out on this flight deal. Check out more ways to Save Money on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.