For a limited time, Fairmont hotels are having a promotion where you can earn an easy 1,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles when you sign up before the deadline of November 15, 2016. To get this deal, you must sign-up for a new account through the link provided.While 1,000 Aeroplan miles isn’t worth much on its own, this is an easy way to boost your balance if you’re saving for an award. Take advantage of this offer before it’s too late!
Fairmont Hotels 1,000 Aeropoints Info:
- Sign Up
- Promotion: 1,000 Aeropoints
- Expiration Date: 11/15/2016
- Requirements: You must sign up through the link above
- Terms and Conditions:Aeroplan® is a registered trademark of Air Canada. American Airlines and AAdvantage® are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc. American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantage program at any time without notice. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. All terms and conditions of the Alaska Airlines® Mileage Plan program apply.
Take advantage of this offer now! Fairmont is having a promotion where you can sign up before November 15th, 2016, and receive a 1,000 Aero points bonus. This isn’t too many points, however, but it’s enough to help those of you who are looking to reach a goal. Sign up now! For more ways to earn Points and Miles, check out our master list!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers up to 100,000 bonus points. Earn 50,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open, plus 50,000 more bonus points after spending $12,000 total on purchases in the first 12 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• NEW! Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• NEW! Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• NEW! Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.