For all residents in the State of Washington who have Farmers Insurance Auto Insurance and had damage to their vehicle’s structural system and or body, but failed to pay for this type of loss under their Washington insurance policy’s comprehensive and collision coverage , you may be entitled to more than $500 depending on your vehicle’s repair costs. A settlement has been reached regarding customers of Farmers Insurance that have received payment under their collision or comprehensive coverage for property damage.
Farmers Insurance refused to pay for damages to their customer’s vehicles that could not be restored to their pre-accident condition. If you were a customer of Farmers Insurance from December 12, 2007 to May 1, 2010 and fit the above criteria you may be eligible! File a claim by 12/26/2016!
Farmers Insurance Auto Insurance Class Action Lawsuit:
- Farmers Insurance Auto Insurance Class Action Lawsuit Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/26/2016
- Who’s Eligible: All residents of the State of Washington who are customers of Farmers Insurance and received payment for property damage to their insured automobiles from December 12, 2007 to May 1, 2010 and had repair costs to their vehicle of at least $1000
- Estimated Amount: Class members may receive upwards of $500 or more depending on the damage of their vehicle
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, class members must show proof of ownership of the automobile
- Case Name & Number: Snyder v. Farmers Insurance Co Case No. 13-2-15638-1 Washington Superior Court, County of Pierce
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Farmers Insurance Auto Insurance Class Action Lawsuit Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 12/26/2016 to receive your potential award!
You can potentially get upwards of $500 the Farmers Insurance Auto Insurance Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Farmers Insurance agreed to settle a lawsuit with a customer that alleged they would not pay for repairs to a pre-accident case. If you had Farmers Insurance from December 12, 2007 and May 1, 2010 and had repair costs of over $1000, file a claim by 12/26/2016 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.