For individuals that purchased Filippo Berio olive oil between May 23, 2010 and June 30, 2015, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Filippo Berio Olive Oil Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, customers who purchased this product were deluded into thinking that they were buying olive oil made in Italy. Salov North America denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by May 2, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Filippo Berio Olive Oil Lawsuit:
- Filippo Berio Olive Oil Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: May 2, 2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who purchased Filippo Berio Olive Oils in the United States between May 23, 2010 and June 30, 2015 that were labeled as “Imported from Italy”
- Estimated Amount: No proof of purchase: $2 – $5, or with proof of purchase: $0.50 per bottle.
- Proof of Purchase:
- Proof of Purchase not required for up to 10 Products purchased per household
- Proof of Purchase required for more than 10 Product Packages
- Case Name & Number: Rohini Kumar v. Salov North America Corp., Case No. 4:14-cv-02411, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Filippo Berio Olive Oil Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 2, 2017 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that purchased Filippo Berio olive oil between May 23, 2010 and June 30, 2015, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Filippo Berio Olive Oil Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Filippo Berio Olive Oil was incorrectly marketed throughout the United States. So if you are eligible, file a claim by May 2, 2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 70,000 Bonus Miles after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
Save 15% On Award Travel With TakeOff 15. Card Members now enjoy savings on Delta flights. Not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
With complimentary access into Delta Sky Club, you can relax before your Delta flight, or find downtime between connections.* You'll also receive two Delta Sky Club One-Time Guest Passes each year so you can share the experience with others when you're traveling together. *Effective 2/1/25, Reserve Card Members will receive 15 Visits per year to the Delta Sky Club; to earn an unlimited number of Visits each year starting on 2/1/25, the total eligible purchases on the Card must equal $75,000 or more between 1/1/24 and 12/31/24, and each calendar year thereafter. Once all 15 Visits have been used, Eligible Card Members may purchase additional Delta Sky Club Visits (including Grab and Go) at a per-Visit rate of $50 per person using the Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.
Terms and limitations apply.