You can earn a $50 Bonus when you refer a friend who opens a Checking account from First American Bank.
To earn the $50 referral bonus,
- Print out the Certificate and fill in your name and last four digits of your checking, savings, or money market account number below.
- Give this certificate to a friend and have them bring it to a branch when they open a new checking account.
- After your friend’s account has been opened and has met the requirements, we will reward you with $50.
First American Bank $50 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: FL, IL, WI
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50 – $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee:
- Advantage Checking: $25 fee, waived if minimum balance is $25,000
- Everyday Rewards Checking: $4.95, fee waived if minimum balance is $0
- Optimal Checking: $14.95 fee, waived if minimum balance is $2,500
- Free Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Personal Checking: $3.95, fee waived if minimum balance is $0
- Fresh Start Checking: $9.95, not waivable
- Student Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(No expiration date listed)
- Existing customer must have a checking, savings, or money market account (excluding Health Account Services accounts) at First American Bank.
- New account must be opened by a new customer (customer may not have had a First American Bank checking or money market account within the last 6 months).
- New account opening subject to approval.
- To qualify for the $50 reward, the new account must have at least one ACH transaction or 10 deposits/withdrawals within one of the first two statement cycles.
- Existing customer will be paid the $50 reward on the new customer’s statement date after the checking account qualifies.
- Reward amount will be reported to the IRS as interest paid on IRS Form 1099 INT.
- Individual, joint and trust accounts only.
- Excludes First American Bank employees and members of their household.
At First American Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.