My reader Wendy just emailed me about First Federal Bank $150 Bonus promotion with first mobile deposit and first online bill pay. The offer is valid until 8/31/2014 so hurry! You’ll earn up $150 when you open any checking(student, simple, e-checking, or relationship checking) account with a minimum $50 deposit to open. Your first $50 will be deposited with the opening of a debit card, another $50 will be deposited upon completion of the first Mobile Deposit, and the final $50 will be deposited upon completion of the first Online Bill Pay transaction. May not be combined with any other offer.
First Federal Bank $150 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Student, simple, e-checking, or relationship checking
- Availability: Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio
- Expiration Date: 8/31/2014
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Student and Simple checking have no monthly fee. There is a $10 monthly fee for E-checking and Relationship checking(waived with $1K daily balance).
- Additional Requirements: Yes, open debit card, do mobile deposit, and online bill pay.
- Closing Account Fee: No
For those looking to do this deal, I recommend to open the Simple Checking with no monthly fee to worry about. This checking account, with no minimum account balance and 24/7 access, gives you free debit card, E-statements, bill pay and online banking, and many more. Printout the $150 First Federal Bank ad promotion and visit their branch center today to open an account. See our full list of Bank Bonuses!