You can earn a $400 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account with First Merchants Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Earn one of the following bonuses for the corresponding accounts:
- $50 for a new Carefree Checking or Simple Access Checking account
- $200 for a new Advantage Checking or First Direct Checking account
- $400 for a new Elite Checking Account
- And complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code BANKOFFERS0722
- Complete at least 15 transactions within 60 days of account opening
- Make a direct deposit of at least $500 within 60 days of account opening
First Merchants Bank $400 Checking Account Bonus
- Account Type: Elite, Advantage, Carefree Checking Account
- Availability: IN, IL, OH
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- Chex Systems: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee:$5-$20, avoidable
- Early Termination Fee: Six months, bonus forfeit
- Household Limit: 1
(Offer Expires December 31, 2022)
*The Carefree Checking has a $5 Monthly Fee which can be waived if you are under 25 years of age, make one customer-initiated transaction per month, or maintain $100 minimum combined personal deposit balances
- You must be a new First Merchants personal checking account holder.
- Account holders with an existing personal checking account with First Merchants (either as the primary or secondary account holder) are not eligible.
- You must not have closed a personal checking account within 180 days of the promotion start date (on or after July 1, 2022).
- The primary account holder of the participating checking account must be 18 years old or older at the time of account opening and reside in Indiana, Ohio, Illinois or Michigan.
- First Merchants employee accounts are not eligible for this promotion.
At First Merchant Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest First Merchants Bank Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply