You can earn a $200 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account from First National 1870.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open their first personal checking account opened in-branch (offer applies to Elevation and Pinnacle checking accounts only)
- Complete 25 or more debit card purchases (pinned, signed, or credit), and have ACH credits, ACH debits, or a combination of both (e.g., Direct Deposit/ Electronic Payments) totaling $500 or more that all post to the new account.
First National 1870 $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Elevation and Pinnacle Checking Account
- Availability: NM, AZ, CO, KS, TX, In-Branch only
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+. It also says ACH credit so not sure how strict.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: $10, avoidable
- Early Account Termination Fee: Unknown
- Household Limit: None listed
(Offer Expires 09/30/2022)
Editor’s Note: There is an error with the expiration date on their page. It’s also listed as October 31, 2022.
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($350 Bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($600 bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), HSBC Bank Premier Checking ($500 Bonus), Chase Private Client ($2,000 Bonus), and Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Pinnacle Checking: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $2,000 minimum daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee
- Elevation Checking: $6 monthly fee.
- $100 minimum balance required to open.
- Customer will receive a $200 reward when they open their first personal checking account opened in-branch (offer applies to Foundation, Elevation and Pinnacle checking accounts only), complete 25 or more debit card purchases (pinned, signed, or credit), and have ACH credits, ACH debits, or a combination of both (e.g., Direct Deposit/Electronic Payments) totaling $500 or more that all post to the new account.
- Recurring debit card transaction payments and ATM transactions do not qualify as a debit card purchase.
- Checks converted to an ACH do not qualify as an ACH debit or credit.
- Not valid with any other offer and may be canceled or changed without notice.
At First National 1870, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.