For residents of Tennessee, First South Financial Bank is offering you and your friend the chance to earn a $50 Bonus by June 30, 2019.
To earn the bonus, all you have to do is spread the word of First South Financial to your friends and family members. Additionally, they will have to pay a one-time membership fee of $10, an opening deposit of $50 is required for the Fresh Start Checking Account, make 15 purchases within 60 days of account opening, and make a minimum deposit of $25 into a Savings Account that is required of new members. Finally, once these requirements are met you will earn $50.
Eligibility: You’re eligible for membership if you meet one of the requirements such as if you live, work, worship or attend school in Dyer, Madison, or North Nashville county. To learn more please see the Membership Requirements.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank referral and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: This promotion is available to the Nashville branch only.
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $700 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 2% Cash Back on Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Premier checking account, up to $60 per month, during the first 12 calendar months after account opening – that’s up to $700. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First South Financial Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- First South Financial CU Referral Bonus PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: ?
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: TN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $85
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: See Below
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn First South Financial Bonus
- Refer friends and family members to bank with First South Financial CU.
- A one-time membership fee of $10 is required to bank with First South Financial.
- Have them sign-up for a Fresh Start Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $50 before June 30, 2019.
- They will also have to open a Savings Account to become a member. A minimum deposit of $25 is required for the Savings Account.
- Lastly, they will have to make 15 purchases with the account within 60 days of account opening.
- First South Financial Credit Union will give you $50 when they finish all the requirements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Fresh Start Checking Account: There are no monthly service fees for the first 12 months of membership at First South Financial CU.
Make sure you check out First South Financial Credit Union to learn more about the $50 referral bonus. Don’t forget this bonus will be reported on form 1099-INT. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.