First Tech Federal Credit Union is here to help you plan out your financial journey towards retirement. Headquartered in Mountain View, First Tech FCU is the 3rd largest credit union in the state of California. It is also the 8th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1970 and as of March of 2017, it had grown to 1,329 employees and 477,296 members at 41 locations. This credit union is part of the Shared Branching Network, which gives you access to 5,300 other credit unions to perform the transactions or use services you need, wherever you are!
Editor’s Note: Their Dividend Rewards Account is worth checking out as you can earn high interest on balances up to $25,000. Read our First Tech FCU Rewards Checking Account review for full info!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
First Tech FCU Membership:
- Visit your nearest First Tech FCU
- Check out their eligibility requirements:
- Membership is open to those who live and work in Lane County in Oregon.
- Those who work for a high tech or telecom company, or the state of Oregon.
- If you are members of the Financial Fitness Association or the Computer History Museum.
- To apply for membership, you will need the following info to fill out the online application form:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Valid United States Social Security Number/Email/DoB
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer
Reasons To Join First Tech FCU:
First Tech FCU exists to provide their members with more knowledge and opportunities than other credit unions. A general idea of the features that First Tech offers are free eServices, access to online banking, bill payment and online check copies, free credit score posting and credit score enhancement services, payroll posted 1 day earlier than direct deposit, First Tech discounts on loans, CD premiums, fee waivers, discounts, and quite a few bonus dividends paid to relationship accounts. More access, more financial options, more savings, and more personalized service than their competitors. Your funds will be secure, accessible for withdrawal at a branch or ATM, and will also be insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
First Tech FCU members benefit from good rates, dividends, 24/7 account access through the eBranch or a mobile device. They are driven by the mindset to be the credit union that provides the best service and features to customers. If you have more membership eligibility questions, feel free to contact a First Tech FCU employee! If this credit union did no suit you, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking and access to J.P. Morgan Wealth Management
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.
Leave a Reply