For all residents who have ever purchased from Floor and Decor from January 1st, 2012 to August 1st, 2015, you may be eligible for a cash payment of $1.50 per square foot or a store credit of $3 per square foot based on the total square footage you purchased. Floor and Decor has reached a settlement with a group of plaintiffs that have claimed that the company sold laminate flooring made in China that did not comply with California Air Resources Board standards for formaldehyde emissions, therefore not complying with CARB standards. Floor and Decor have claimed they were not responsible, however they have agreed to the settlement.
You may be eligible for the $1.50 per square foot or a store credit of $3 per square foot cash payment if you purchased Chinese laminated flooring from Jan. 1, 2012 and Aug. 1, 2015. File a claim by 03/07/17!
Floor & Decor Laminate Flooring Info:
- Floor and Decor Laminate Flooring Class Action Lawsuit Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/07/2017
- Who’s Eligible: All residents that have ever purchased Chinese made laminate from Floor and Decor from Jan. 1, 2012 to Aug. 1, 2015
- Estimated Amount: $1.50 per square foot or a store credit of $3 per square foot
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, class members must show the claim number
- Case Name & Number: Smith, et al. v. Floor & Decor Outlets of America Inc., Case No. 1:15-cv-04316-ELR, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Floor and Decor Laminate Flooring Settlement Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 03/07/2017 to receive your potential award!
You can earn a potential cash award of $1.50 per square foot or a store credit of $3 per square foot from the Floor and Decor Laminate Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Floor and Decor violated the California Air Resources Board standards for formaldehyde emissions by selling Chinese laminate flooring that posed significant health risks. They have denied any wrongdoing and claim they were not responsible but they have settled a lawsuit with a group of plaintiffs. So if you qualify, file a claim by 03/07/2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.
Leave a Reply