If you are a current and former original owner of Florida Pulte homes from April 17, 2005 to Dec. 28, 2018, who have either paid for stucco repair or need to have repairs due to stucco problems, you could be rewarded with a potential award. This is due to the Florida Pulte Home Stucco Construction Defects Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, the Florida Pulte home stucco was not installed properly in more than 23,000 homes built between 2008 and 2016. Additionally, the company reportedly failed to properly inspect the homes after the installation in violation of building codes. If you’re eligible, be sure to submit a claim form by February 15, 2020.
|Chase Freedom® Card - Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. -Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.|
Apply Now---Chase Freedom Card Review
|Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express - Earn $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months. Earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).|
Learn More---Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
|Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card - Earn $150 cash bonus |
after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months. Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining & entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases.
Learn More---Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Review
Florida Pulte Home Stucco Construction Defects CAL
- Florida Pulte Home Stucco Construction Defects Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: February 15, 2020
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include current and former original owners of Florida Pulte homes from April 17, 2005 to Dec. 28, 2018, who have either paid for stucco repair or need to have repairs due to stucco problems.
- Estimated Amount: Varies depending on the cost of the repair necessary.
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members must submit a claim online, by email, or in writing and provide documentation related to the repairs and/or repair request. This could include receipts, photographs, repair records or other documents that shows out-of-pocket expenses.
- Case Name & Number: Office of the Attorney General, Department of Legal Affairs, State of Florida v. PulteGroup Inc. and Pulte Home Company LLC, Case No. 82632246, in the Circuit Court for the Second Judicial Circuit in and for Leon County, Florida
File a Claim
- Head over to the Florida Pulte Home Stucco Construction Defects Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by February 15, 2020 to receive your potential award!
If you are the original purchasers of one of the more than 23,000 homes and condos built by PulteGroup Inc., who had to pay out-of-pocket repair costs related to stucco problems, then you may be awarded with a potential award due to the Florida Pulte Home Stucco Construction Defects Class Action Lawsuit.
If you are eligible, file a claim by February 15, 2020 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party per calendar month for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.