For individuals who were former and are current employees of Flowers Baking Company between the dates of September 30, 2013 through March 22, 2017, and former and current employees of Alpine Valley Bread Company between the dates of March 1, 2016 through March 31, 2017, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Flowers Baking Company Wage and Hours Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, hourly employees of various companies doing business under the name “Flowers Baking Company” were owed outstanding unpaid wages, including unpaid straight time, gap time and overtime wages. This act violates the federal Fair Labor Standards Act and the employment laws of several states. Flowers Baking Company denies all acts of allegations, however, it has agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. Thus, if you are eligible, file a claim by February 24, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Flowers Baking Company Wage and Hours CAL:
- Flowers Baking Company Wage and Hours Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 02/24/2018
- Who’s Eligible: All current and former hourly employees of Flowers Baking Company of Lenexa LLC, Flowers Baking Company of Denton LLC, Holsum Bakery of Tolleson LLC, and Holsum Bakery Inc. who were not covered by the terms of a collective bargaining agreement at any time between Sept. 30, 2013 and March 22, 2017; and all current and former hourly employees of Alpine Valley Bread Company who worked at any time between March 1, 2016 and March 31, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: Individual payments will be determined in part by the number of weeks the Class Member worked within the relevant time period.
- Proof of Purchase: No
- Case Name & Number: Robinson v. Flowers Baking Co. of Lenexa LLC, et al., Case No. 2:16-cv-02669-JWL-JPO, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Flowers Baking Company Wage and Hours Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by February 24, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who have worked or are working for Flowers Baking Company from September 30, 2013 to March 22, 2017 and individuals who have worked or are working for Alpine Valley Bread Company from March 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017 and suspect you have unpaid wages, you’re eligible for a potential award from the Flowers Baking Company Wage and Hours Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Flowers Baking Company owes certain employees unpaid straight time, gap time and overtime wages. According to this lawsuit, they were required to put on and take off work clothing and gear while they were off the clock, which violates many employment laws. If you’re eligible, be sure to file a claim by February 24, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.