For individuals who dined at a Fogle restaurant location in Branson, Mo., between February 28th, 2009 and February 28th, 2014, may be eligible for potential refund thanks to the Fogle Restaurants Meal Fee Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the restaurants included a 1 percent to 1.5 percent CDF fee on each of its customers’ bills without properly disclosing the fee or notifying customers that the funds were collected for non-charitable purposes. If you are eligible, file a claim by October 28th, 2018 to receive your potential reward!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
Fogle Restaurants Meal Fee Class Action Lawsuit:
- Fogle Restaurants Meal Fee Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: October 28th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include anyone who dined at Fall Creek Steak and Catfish House, Great American Steak and Chicken House, Whipper Snappers, Peppercorn, Baldknobbers or Plantation between Feb. 28, 2009 and Feb. 28, 2014 and paid a CDF fee
- Estimated Amount: A refund of the CDF fee. No proof of purchase will be entitled to claim up to $10.
- Proof of Purchase: None Needed
- Case Name & Number: Richard McMillin v. Fogle Enterprises Inc., et al., Case No. 14AF-CC00154-01, in the Circuit Court of Christian County, Missouri
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Fogle Restaurants Meal Fee Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by October 28th, 2018 to receive your potential reward!
If you dined at Fall Creek Steak and Catfish House, Great American Steak and Chicken House, Whipper Snappers, Peppercorn, Baldknobbers or Plantation between Feb. 28, 2009 and Feb. 28, 2014 and paid a CDF fee, you may be eligible for potential refund from the Fogle Restaurants Meal Fee Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, charging the CDF fee actually violates the Missouri Merchandising Practices Act so if you are eligible, file a claim by October 28th, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.