Buying gift cards and saving money often go hand in hand, usually there are always promotions going to incentivize you to purchase gift cards. It is an especially good deal if you can save money on essentials that you have to purchase no matter what, one such thing being groceries. Food Lion is offering $10 off on your next grocery purchase when you get $50 or more in participating gift cards. Checkout this deal for any gift card that catches your eye and save money on your next grocery trip, offer valid from August 16, 2017 to August 29, 2017.
Food Lion Grocery Coupon Promotion:
- Promotion: Save $10 on your next grocery trip
- Expiration Date: Offer valid from August 16, 2017 to August 29, 2017.
- Availability: Offer subject to supplies
- Requirements: Purchase $50 or more worth of participating gift cards.
- Participating Gift Cards:
- JC Penney
- L.L. Bean
- American Eagle
- Cold Stone Creamery
- Ruby Tuesday
- Red Robin
- Terms: Limit one coupon per transaction
How To Get $10 Grocery Coupon:
- Head to a participating Lion Food store. (Store Locator)
- Purchase $50 or more worth of valid gift card options from above.
- Receive a coupon voucher at checkout, coupon good for $10 off your next grocery visit.
- Redeem voucher on your next visit and enjoy saving money on groceries!
Food Lion gift card promotion has a limit of one coupon per transaction but does not seem to have a limit on number of coupons a customer can receive. If you are going to take advantage of this deal and purchase gift cards, I suggest your make separate purchases in $50 increments so you can try to get multiple coupons. Do you like deals like this? Check out our compiled list of gift card deals!
With the Blue Business CashTM Card from American Express:
• Earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
• From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.
• Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
• 0.0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, 15.49%, 18.49%, or 21.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
• No Annual Fee
• Terms Apply
• See Rates & Fees