For all current or former owners or lessees of the following videos which include, 2004-2008 Ford F-150 trucks, 2005-2008 Ford F-250 trucks, 2005-2008 Ford F-350 trucks, 2005-2008 Ford Expeditions, 2005-2008 Lincoln Navigators, 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LTs, you are eligible for a potential award from the Ford, Lincoln Spark Plug Class Action Settlement!
According to the lawsuit, the spark plug defects make it more difficult and expensive to remove the spark plugs. Ford denies any acts of wrongdoings, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the risk and cost of further litigation. If you are eligible, you must file a claim by 5/16/2016
Table of Contents
Ford, Lincoln Spark Plug Class Action Lawsuit:
- Ford, Lincoln Spark Plug Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 5/16/2016
- Who’s Eligible: The vehicles covered by the Ford spark plug class action settlement must have been sold or leased in the United States and contain a 5.4 liter 3-valve engine.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Appropriate documentation of the Spark Plug Replacement is necessary to obtain partial reimbursement from the class action settlement.
- Case Name & Number: In re: Ford Motor Co. Spark Plug and Three Valve Engine Products Liability Litigation, Case No. 1:12-md-2316, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Ford, Lincoln Spark Plug Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you qualify.
- File a claim by 5/16/2016 to receive a potential award!
For vehicles covered by the Ford spark plug class action settlement must have been sold or leased in the United States and contain a 5.4 liter 3-valve engine, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Ford, Lincoln Spark Plug Class Action Settlement! To file a claim all you have to do is visit the claim form and fill out your information by 5/16/2016! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!