For residents of Massachusetts, Freedom Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $50 bonus! To get the bonus, you must refer your friends and family to open up a new checking and savings account with Freedom Credit Union. Once all of the requirements are met, you’ll receive a $50 bonus! Plus, your family member or friend can earn up to $200 with Freedom’s New Member programs!
Eligibility: Membership is open to the residents, college students, and the people that maintain employment within these qualified counties: Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin, and Berkshire, as well as the family members of current credit union members. See the full details on Freedom Credit Union’s eligibility.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $1,000 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB1219 by 1/06/2020 along with high interest rate of 1.70% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 1/20/2020 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Freedom Credit Union Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Freedom Credit Union Bonus:
- Stop by a Freedom Credit Union branch and open up a new account with them, if you haven’t already.
- Spread the word of Freedom CU to your friends and family.
- Your friend or family member must open up a new checking and savings account with Freedom CU.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive a $50 bonus!
- The new member must open a new checking and savings account. Freedom CU will provide the opening deposits to establish the new savings and checking accounts.
- After all of the requirements have been completed, the referrer will receive their bonus.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Freedom Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a current member of Freedom Credit Union, please make sure that you leave a comment with your contact information so that readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit off each other! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull!
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Refer your friends to Freedom Credit Union to receive a $50 bonus! To get the bonus, simply refer your friends and family to open up a new checking account with them. To get your friends to join, make sure to let them know that they are able to earn up to $200 with Freedom’s New Member programs! Get started today to start earning! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!