Bank bonuses are easy money. Make sure you visit the website and read all their terms and conditions such as direct deposit, debit requirements, etc. However, here are the latest local bank bonuses:
- Wells Fargo $50 bonus – For people living in Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, or Wisconsin. Make sure to print out the coupon, take it to your local Wells Fargo bank, and make $100 deposit to get the $50 bonus. No Direct Deposit is required.
- PNC $100 Bonus – For people living in DC, DE, FL, IN, KY, MD, NJ, OH, PA and VA. Get $100 bonus for opening a personal checking account. Then set up direct deposit and make 10 check card purchases.
- BBVA Compass $150 bonus – For people living in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, or Texas. Get $150 bonus for opening a new checking account, using online bill pay and direct deposit.
- Citizens Bank $100 bonus – For people living in Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont. Get $100 bonus for setting up direct deposit, using bill pay, and using debit card.
- KeyBank $200 bonus – For people living in Cleveland, Eastern OH, Idaho, Western NY, Oregon, Seattle Cascades, South Puget Sound, Central NY, Rochester, Maine, Northwest OH, Michigan, and Capital Region NY.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.