If you own a property with Gentek steel siding manufactured from 1/1/1991 through 3/15/2013, you may be able to receive a free repair or up to $8000 cash from the Gentek Steel Siding Class Action Lawsuit. Your claim in this lawsuit will be approved as long as you have a valid warranty policy for damaged steel siding that was sold under the brand names Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alcan, and Reynolds, and under at least the following product names SteelTek, SteelSide Steel, Driftwood Steel, Universal Steel, Saddlewood, Satinwood, Willow, Westwood, Aspen, Sequoia, Americut, Cedarwood, Supergard, Seamless, Reynolds Continuum, Reynolds Craftmark, and Penna-Finish. According to this lawsuit, Gentek’s steel siding is defective and the company has failed to honor its express Limited Lifetime Warranty issued at the point of sale. Gentek denies these allegations and asserts that the steel siding is free of defects and that it has honored and will continue to honor the terms of its warranties.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
To qualify for any repairs or a cash payment, you must submit valid proof of purchase as well as Gentek’s Self Inspection Report, along with any required documentation. You can obtain a copy of Gentek’s Self Inspection Report by calling 1-888-267-7910 or writing to Gentek Siding Administrator, P.O. Box 8060, San Rafael, CA, 94912-8060.
The award is offered in the following ways:
- For the first two times a valid warranty claim is submitted for the same face, Gentek will offer to repair or replace the siding for free OR offer a cash settlement equal to the cost of this selected option, in lieu of repair or replacement.
- If the face peels a third time, the Class Member may choose to have Gentek either refinish or replace the face, or may elect to receive a one-time $8,000 payment. Choosing the one-time cash payment will absolve Gentek of any future warranty obligations.
Gentek Steel Siding Class Action Lawsuit:
- Gentek Steel Siding Claim Website
- Claim Form Deadline: None, but your claim must be filed while your warranty is active
- Who’s Eligible: All persons, organizations, municipalities, corporations and entities that own property, whether commercial or residential, on which Gentek steel siding was applied during the period January 1, 1991 through March 15, 2013, that are covered by a Gentek steel siding warranty and which siding experienced Steel Peel.
- Estimated Amount: Up to 2 free repairs or a one-time payment of $8,000
- Proof of Purchase: Required
- Case Name & Number: Eliason, et al. v. Gentek Building Products Inc., and Associated Materials, Inc., Case No. 10-cv-2093, U.S. District Court, Northern District Court of Ohio
There have been numerous complaints about Gentek steel sidings, so if you think that you’ve had to deal with repairing their brand of products, you can get a free repair or cash award from the Gentek Steel Siding Class Action Lawsuit. To qualify for any repairs or a cash payment, you must submit valid proof of purchase as well as Gentek’s Self Inspection Report, along with any required documentation. You can obtain a copy of Gentek’s Self Inspection Report by calling 1-888-267-7910 or writing to Gentek Siding Administrator, P.O. Box 8060, San Rafael, CA, 94912-8060. There is no deadline to file a claim, but your warranty has to be active at the time of filing. Check out our full list and read about more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.