You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account from Gesa Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Enrolling in Online Banking
- Signing up for electronic statements
- Completing 10 Gesa Visa® debit card transactions
- Receiving at least one ACH deposit of $250 or more
- And making at least one deposit through mobile checking
Gesa Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Online & In branch. Branches are in PA
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $100
- Opening Deposit: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $50 if closed within 180 days of opening
(Offer Expires October 31, 2021)
- Beginning June 1, 2021, for a limited time only, a $100 incentive will be paid by a direct deposit into the member’s savings account, after all qualification criteria are met and within 60 days of the checking account opening. The incentive payment is subject to required IRS reporting. To be eligible for the incentive, you must enroll in Online or Mobile Banking, sign-up to receive electronic statements, complete 10 Gesa Visa® debit card transactions (ATM transactions excluded), receive at least one ACH deposit of $250 or more, and deposit at least one item through mobile check deposit. Only one $100 incentive per member. Member must not have had a Gesa Checking account within the last 90 days. Qualified checking accounts are Colossal and Addvantage. The checking account must be opened with a minimum deposit of $5 if opened in the branch and $25 if opened online. No minimum ongoing balance is required to obtain this incentive. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) rates effective as of 9/1/21. Checking account APYs range from 0.01% – 3.00% for tiered rate checking accounts, depending on account and balance. Minimum balance to obtain APY ranges from $0 to $500 and above. Rates, terms, and fees are subject to change any time after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings. Insured by NCUA.
At Gesa Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.