Earn up to $50 when you refer new members and they opens a GOLD Share Savings and Checking account.
To qualify for the reward, you must refer your new Member to GOLD Credit Union by filling out the form below. The referred Member opens a GOLD Share Savings and Checking account.
GOLD Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: GOLD Share Savings and Checking account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0-$5 waive-able
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: $25 fee if closed within 6 months of opening
(No Expiry Date Listed)
- Current Members, employees of GOLD Employer Groups or Associations, and those who live, work, study, or worship in our GOLDen Community are eligible for Membership.
- Additionally, the household members and immediate family of a person eligible for membership are eligible.
- Immediate family is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, or stepsiblings, including adoptive relationships.
- See credit union for details. Federally insured by NCUA.
Make sure you check out GOLD Credit Union to earn up to $50 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. U.S. Citizenship is required for online applications. Resident alien and non-resident aliens now allowed online.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, see our list of the latest GOLD Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions.