Table of Contents
Delta 1,000 SkyMiles Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Maximum Bonus: 1,000 SkyMiles
- Account Type Needed: Delta Gold Status
- Availability: Nationwide (Targeted)
- Expiration Date: 6/16/2016
- Additional Requirements: Must be a targeted Gold Delta Skymiles Credit Card Member.
How To Earn Delta 1,000 SkyMiles Bonus:
- For those of you who’ve been targeted via email, click on the Delta SkyMiles link you’ve been provided with.
- Once you’re on the page, you’ll be prompted to enter in your Skymiles number. Enter your number and proceed to the next page.
- Apply before June 16, 2018 and you’ll receive a 1,000 mile discount into your account.
Free miles are always good, especially when you get it from Delta SkyMiles. If you were targeted by them specifically, you’ll receive a link and will be required to enter your Skymiles number. Once you enter it you’ll receive the easiest 1,000 miles you’ll ever get! If you’re not a Gold Delta Skymiles Credit Card Member, but want bonuses, check out our bonus miles page.
The Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express offers 60,000 Bonus Miles after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in purchases within your first 3 months and a $50 Statement Credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 10/30/2019.
You'll earn 2X miles for every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta; 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases. In addition, you'll receive 50% back in the form of statement credits on purchases made directly with Delta with your Card within the first 3 months, up to $300 back.
There is a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get a savings of up to $240 per round trip for a family of four by being able to check your first bag free on Delta flights.