What exactly is Google Fiber? Google Fiber Webpass delivers high-speed internet to high-occupancy residential and commercial buildings. The service is currently available in Austin, Chicago, Denver, Miami, Nashville, Oakland/East Bay, San Diego, San Francisco & Seattle (check their site for updates).
Google Fiber Webpass is welcoming new customers by offering the first month free (referral code required). You’ll earn an additional month of service free for every person who claims their welcome bonus using your unique referral code. Keep reading to learn more,
Table of Contents
Free First Month of Google Fiber Webpass
Get your first month of Google Fiber Webpass free when you use one of the following referral links below during registration. This offer is valid for new Webpass residential customers only.
We currently do not have a referral code so feel free to leave yours in the comment section below.
(Click the link above to learn more)
Give 1 Free Month, Get 1 Free Month Referral Program
Introduce your friends to Google Fiber Webpass, and you’ll both enjoy a free month of service. Here’s how it works:
- Log into your Webpass customer portal.
- Click on the Refer a Friend link on the left side of your dashboard page.
- Share your unique referral code with your friends.
- Get one month free for every friend who uses your referral code to sign up for Webpass and pays for one month.
There is no limit to how many people you can refer.
How Google Fiber Webpass Works
Google Fiber Webpass provides uber fast internet connections for residential and commercial buildings using point-to-point wireless technology. Here’s how it works:
- Webpass convinces the building to allow them to install a “pCell,” basically a wireless radio, on the roof.
- The building offers Webpass services to its residents.
- When a resident signs up, a Webpass technician activates the Ethernet port in the resident’s unit to receive data from the building’s antenna.
- The resident plugs in their router to access Webpass’s fast internet.
Speeds vary, between 100 Mbps to 1,000 Mbps, depending on your building and area.
Google Fiber Webpass connects people to reliable, high-speed internet. If your building offers the service, make sure to use one of the referral codes listed above to get your first month free.