The settlement will benefit individuals who were insured by Grange, Grange Property and Casualty or Trustgard Insurance Co. and submitted an auto insurance claim. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Grange Insurance Total Loss Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, Grange Insurance and its subsidiaries failed to properly pay total loss payments to their policyholders. Allegedly, these payments failed to compensate policyholders for various fees and sales tax. So if you are eligible, file a claim by December 31, 2020 to receive your potential award!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
Grange Insurance Total Loss Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: December 31, 2020
- Who’s Eligible: Ohio residents who were insured by Grange and submitted an auto insurance claim between May 27, 2004, and July 22, 2020, for individuals insured by Grange Indemnity Insurance Co., or between June 9, 2005, and July 22, 2020, for individuals insured by Grange Insurance Co. (formerly Grange Mutual Casualty Co.), Grange Property and Casualty or Trustgard Insurance Co.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Ostendorf v. Grange Indemnity Insurance Co., et al., Case No. 2:19-cv-01147-ALM-KAJ, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Grange Insurance Total Loss Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by December 31, 2020 to receive your potential award!
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
The settlement will benefit individuals who were insured by Grange. Grange Indemnity Insurance Co., Grange Property and Casualty or Trustgard Insurance Co. and submitted an auto insurance claim. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Grange Insurance Total Loss Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|