You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open any personal checking account with Greater Nevada Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a qualifying Greater Nevada checking account require no minimum deposit
- All accounts must be in good standing and one direct deposit must post and clear within 90 days of opening an account.
Greater Nevada Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: NV
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown, but hard pull according to rep
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: Yes, see below on how to waive
- Early account termination fee: Must keep account in good standing for at least 90 days, or bonus will be forfeited
- Household limit: None listed
- To qualify for the $100 bonus deposit for new checking accounts, all accounts must be in good standing and one direct deposit must post and clear within 90 days of opening an account.
- Bonus will be credited to your checking account within 30 days after the initial 90-day period has passed and all qualifications have been met.
- Free Student Checking accounts are not eligible for bonus.
- One direct deposit requirement is waived only for students of the University of Nevada, Reno; Western Nevada College; and Great Basin College.
At Greater Nevada Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.