Are you feeling a little lonely and want to get back in the dating game? But are you also too shy to date in person? Well that’s where eHarmony comes into place to help you out with that! Groupon is having an awesome discount where you can get 50% off 6 months of your eHarmoney membership. You’re looking at about a $17 savings which is pretty good for a online dating website. This sale will only last till August 2, 2017 so it’s best if you add this into your cart fast if you want to meet your soulmate!
Groupon eHarmony Discount Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: get 50% off 6 months on eHarmony membership through Groupon
- Availability: must be purchased through Groupon
- Expiration: August 2, 2017
- Terms: Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per customer. Online only. Expires 7/31/17. Other restrictions may apply, see merchant website for details. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
How To Get 50% Off eHarmony:
- Sign into your Groupon account or create one if you have not.
- Click on the promotional link to start your shopping.
- Add the eHarmoney discount into your shopping cart.
- Notice that it’s free for only 6 months, which is why it’s 50% off because it’s not for the entire year.
- Just finish your transactions and enjoy!
Your soulmate is probably out there waiting for you to pick them up. Who knows, maybe they’re using the same promotion as well to find you. It’s a thing called destiny. Groupon is having a discount on eHarmoney membership where you can get 50% off for 6 months! This sale will only last till August 2, 2017 so hurry now before it’s too late. For more ways on how to save money, check out what we have on HMB!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).