Do you like to save money? Groupon is giving you a $10 off your first purchase when you spend at least $25 on your first purchase. Have the fun of going out while saving money. Groupon is a middle man, that promotes local businesses by giving discounts on products such as food and events. If you we’re planning to go to an amusement park, instead of paying $70, Groupon might have it for $40 if you go with 4+ people. Basically, we’re giving you $10 off something that’s already on sale! Take advantage of this now because items on Groupon change almost every day!
What is Groupon?
Groupon is a middle man that lets local businesses promote themselves by giving discounts to those who purchase on the website Groupon. Groupon is popular for two main reasons, Mainly it’s subscribers like to have fun. They love going out to eat and events, since they love doing that so much they want to save the most amount of money. Since Groupon gives a huge discount, most of them come here. The second reason is because their daily deals spread so quick. One day it could be a useless deal for something small like McDonald, but another day it could be a great deal!
There is a catch, however, and it’s not that bad. These deals only remain online for 24 to 72 hours. After that, the deal will no longer be available. The coupons are valid for 6 to 12 months so you don’t have to go right away, but if you see a great deal, you’ll mostly have to purchase it right away!
People wonder if Groupon is safe to use. Groupon is one of a unique websites and safest since it’s going to a trusted source. Groupon is one of the best ways to find deals.
We’re giving you readers an easy $10 discount off your purchases of $25 or more on your first Groupon! You do have to be a new customer to use this promotion. All you have to do is sign up for a new account with the promotion code “WELCOME“. Once you use that promotion code, you should receive your $10 during checkout of your first purchase.
Things You Should Know Before You Buy
Before you purchase something on Groupon, there are three things you should know.
- The Fine Print. The first thing is you need to read the fine print to make sure you get all the essential information. This is important mainly for the expiration date or if it’s only for a specific date. If this deal is only good for 3 days, make sure you note it down on your calendar.
- Know your Deals. Sometimes there are Groupons that not worth buying. This is essential because sometimes you’re not getting anything discounted off. Say, for example, there is a museum ticket regularly priced at $25, and the Groupon says it’s on sale for $20. That seems like a good deal, but the museum has a promotion where you can bring in old clothes to donate and your ticket price is $20. Readers might feel ripped off because it’s much easier to bring in old clothes.
- Beware of scams! Sometimes Groupon doesn’t catch them, but there are scams that go on in Groupon. When there is a deal on some items look legit, there have been a couple of claims that they end up stealing your money with nothing in return. So do your research accordingly.
This is an easy money saver! You’re getting a discount on discounts. Groupon is known for their great deals and popular events on sale! Just make sure you sign up for a new account to qualify for this promotion. This is a great way to save money, but if it wasn’t for you or you already used it, make sure you check out our list of how to Save Money!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).